— Restaurant Offers Clacton
Charnallies Special Offers.
Read more about our current special offers available at Charnallies and how you can get your hands on these irresistible treats!
Keep up to date with the latest offers and news by subscribing to The Courier – our website newsletter.
Do you have tickets to see a show at the West Cliff Theatre? Book a table with us on the day of the show and receive a 20% discount on your bill! Simply show your server your tickets for the discount to be applied
– Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other food discount offer
– Offer available for pre-show meals for evening show; or before and after the show for matinees
– Offer excludes purchases made from our light-bite menu; lunch menu; children’s menu; brunch platter; bottomless pizza offer and festive menu
– Discount is not applicable to any beverages purchased
Our Bottomless Pizza offer is available Monday to Thursday, between 4pm and 7pm.
- Minimum two people dining and ordering and maximum ten guests
- Offer is available by pre-booking only
- Price is per person and pizza cannot be shared
- Any additional food items ordered will be charged as extra
- We reserve the right to change or withdraw this deal at any time
- All food must be consumed on the premises
- The offer is time limited to 1.5 hours and this commences from the time of ordering
- Last sitting is at 7pm
- Offer is not available on Bank Holidays
- A surcharge of £1 will be added for Gluten Free and/or Vegan options
- Anyone found to be abusing the offer, will be refused service.
Join us before 8pm Sunday to Friday and you can get two of our delicious cocktails for just £10!
– Two of the same cocktail must be purchased at the same time for the offer to be applied
– Offer only available on Sunday to Friday, between 10am and 8pm
– Offer is not available on Bank Holidays or Christmas Party Nights
– ID may be required if the purchaser/guest looks under 25
– Charnallies Restaurant & Bar respects the Drink Responsibly Campaign and have the right to refuse service
Join us for a freshly prepared Afternoon Tea from just £13.95 per person
– All Afternoon Teas, whether Traditional, Fizzy or Tipsy, need to be booked at least 48 hours in advance
– A deposit of £5 per person will need to be paid at the time of the booking for it to be secured. The remaining balance will need to be paid at least 48 hours in advance of the date of the booking
– Our Afternoon Tea will be served as standard with a variety of sandwiches and cakes. If you require changes to be made due to dietary requirements (i.e. gluten free, vegetarian, allergens), please make us aware when booking
– Cancellations made, whether of an individual guest or the full booking, within 24 hours of the date of the booking will forfeit the deposit paid (£5 per person)
– Cancellations made on the day of the booking are non-refundable and non-transferable, including the deposit and the final balance paid
Our Brunch Platter is served every Saturday and Sunday, between 10am and 11.45am. It costs £6 per person, and £3 for under 5s.
– Last orders are taken at 11.45am. Top ups requested after this time will not be honoured
– Top ups are restricted to one extra of each item per person at one time, this is to help avoid waste and to keep our prices to our guests as low as possible
– If no refreshments are purchased, a £2.50 surcharge will be added to the bill
Hungry? Book a table today.
Book charnallies for your next meal out and we promise you won’t be disappointed.