Coronavirus Updates from us.
25th June 2020
We are back open!
Following the latest government update, we are excited to announce that we will be opening our doors to you Saturday 4th July – we cannot wait to see you all!
We have been working hard to ensure our restaurant is safe for our team and guests, whilst adhering to government guidelines. We have:
- Changed the layout of the tables to ensure social distancing can be met
- Introduced a take away service so you can still enjoy your favourite Charnallies dish from the comfort of your own home
Things will also be different when you come to visit us:
- Booking your table in advance is preferred; however, we will of course welcome walk-ins if we have the required space. Please note that we will still need to take your contact details
- We have designated doors for entering and exiting the restaurant and ask you to wait at the door to be seated by a member of our team. We have also added hand sanitiser stations at both doors
- All guests will be seated for table service only – this means we can avoid groups of people at the bar
- A hand sanitising station is available at the entrance to the toilets
- All payments are to be made at the table and contactless payment is preferred. We have increased the amount to £45
- Our tables will not be pre-laid to reduce unnecessary transmission
- We will have fewer staff to allow for less contact with people outside of your household/bubble
- An even higher level standard of cleaning by our team has been put in place
Although we are having to make a number of changes, please be assured that you will still get the same five star service and food that you always have when you visit Charnallies.
If you feel unwell, have a persistent cough, have been in contact with anyone who has COVID-19, a temperature of 37.8 or higher, a loss or change in taste and/or smell, please do not visit the restaurant. Please call us on 01255 688655 to cancel your booking and we can rebook you in for a meal 14 days later or when you are feeling better.
If you have any queries before coming to visit us, please email email@example.com
Book your table now!
Fancy a table? Book a table at Charnallies easily in moments by using our online reservations form.